Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Haunting

Ah, very emo stuff here. Soo very unlike myself. But yeah, emo stuff none the less!


It haunts me, planting seeds of hatred in my head
Blackening the heart, washing away the red.
Frantically I try to wash away the stain
But all it does is worsen the pain.
Why does it hurt so much? I wonder.
Did I bring this upon myself ? I ponder.
Broken, in my bed I lay
Watching as it darkens each bright day.
Consuming me entirely from head to toe,
When will it go away? I do not know.
A tattered mind, a shattered heart.
A heart that can do nothing but love.
A mind that can do anything but forget.
My mind thirsts for revenge while my heart longs for peace.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wooahh...killa...i din kno u wer a poet!

Unknown said...

I'm impressed

RED TILL DEATH!!!! said...

thanks!, i guess i should write some more!